- Nubi: Nubi people come from Sudan. There is a very big dispute on where they belonged between the government of Sudan and South Sudan. Both claiming they come from one of the countries. During the Egypt invasion of Sudan, the Nubi migrated to various parts of East Africa. Most of them settled in Uganda. Nubians have Established lots of things and they are mostly know for their Arabi Nubi.
- Swahili: The Swahili people (or Waswahili) are an ethnic and cultural group inhabiting the African Great Lakes region. Members mainly reside on the Swahili Coast, in an area encompassing the Zanzibar archipelago, coastal Kenya, the Tanzania seaboard, and northern Mozambique. Swahili, also known as Kiswahili, is the first language of the Swahili people. It is a lingua franca of the African Great Lakes region and other parts of Southeast Africa, including Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Mozambique, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Luo: Luo as a tribe are in almost all of East Africa. Luo Language is such a powerful language. They like it to be known as international language. They occupy big political positions and are internationally active in most fields.
www.apple.com is working on a way to charge their mobile devices wireless. That means you will be able to walk around your house and do what you want to do while your mobile devices gets charged same way you get access to wireless internet in the house.If www.apple.com solved that problem, they have created a knew way to harness energy. These innovation will go as far as cars and electricity in our house holds usage wireless. Just imagine that we already have wireless internet therefore, we can use same technology (satellites like system) that will harness power which is freely available from the sun and sends that through a system e.g. broadband and hence we get our electricity for house, car, planes and trains and many other usage. We can then Partition it for usage like we do to our internet.
- Laser beam: We can harness enough power from a source then laser beam it to a source that we can use.
- battery storage:
- Nuclear: Is pure hydrogen stored for charging or specific activities.
- satellite system: We have internet and radio satellites that sends signals to a receiver which are right here on with us. We can position a system that store energy and charge another right here with us. This method is good because the sun is always available but because our position to the sun swifts, that makes it difficult to have it at one point for the 24 hours.
Nodding disease affects brain of a person which leads to unstable mentality of the person. Nodding disease problem could have already been solved by zapping the brain of the infected to stimulated memory activities.
The scope of Brain Stimulation extends across the entire field of brain stimulation, including noninvasive and invasive techniques and technologies that alter brain function through the use of electrical, magnetic, radiowave, or focally targeted pharmacologic stimulation
Two Kenyan(kioni and Otieno) were involved in a deep conversations. The topic changed abruptly. "Did you ever talk to any of your X girl friend?", kioni asked Otieno. "No. Because I might have a Y problem", he replied. "why?", she insisted in knowing. "Yes Y. You see in most cases in our lives, we either get both or one of them", he replied. "you see, when we have XY problems then it is such a beautiful thing that we can walk think about them, dream about them, reason about them or sometime we get smiles that lift our days because we get things to reason out and failure to think about", he lovely talked her. She turned to to him and said, "Wow, that is so sweet to here from you". "Don't be glued to such things kioni", Otieno cautioned her.
Price of fuel continues to plunge. To make it worst a beast(Iran) is released into the sphere. Iran was under sanction from both Europe and the USA and other major Western Power. As soon as her sanctions was lifted Iran chose to foster her relationship with Europe. Russia on the other hand dashed off from such talks. The price of Oil in Australia now stands at 90+ cents and I am hoping other countries like Canada, USA and others in Europe are at 90+ or lower. This makes it the first half of the battle. The battle won't end here. Battle of pricing to say the least will continue downwards to about 60+ cents and it will come backwards towards 90+ because of position of USA align to the rest of the powerful. China is working on a method to harness fuel from pure water, Brazil produces fuel from hydrogen(Kongo Atona), Japan is seeking its way from algae. Most USA companies are into electric cars and smart countries in Europe like German looks towards hydrogen and Italy have been to the top therefore, it knows its ways to get up there. It gets harder in Europe as it gets to Russia and it will get confusing when it gets back to middle East because spear head like Iran already has its position which is by far a bad signal to the USA congress. Israel is appearing more and more vulnerable as the conversations continues. For this reason they may back off and start the race from bottom to top. Oil is not received as well as climate change(dwoko Bura i lobo). Lets' watch as its unfold.
- Jo Luo: This people belongs to East African countries of Kenya and Tanzania. They where involve in the fight for independent of East Africa. In Tanzania of course Julius Nyerere and his counter parts from Kenya. For the last 8 years, Jo Luo is been running the world because one of them is in the white house. Luo have much more power than any tribe in East Africa and they are the only tribe to influence the whole wide world.
- KiKuyu: They like to be known as the Entrepreneurs. They had three presidents so far in Kenya than any other tribe ever had. They dominate both politics and business in Kenya and have spread their power East Africa wide.
- Nuer: They are found in both South Sudan and Ethiopia. They have resisted Omoro strength even though their number was very less. In 2013 they were able to take on the whole army of South Sudan SPLA/M and managed to keep their domination in South Sudan.
- Ankole: Ankole are found in western Uganda. Most East African people believes that they are link to Tutsi tribe of burundi and Rwanda. in the 1980s and 1990s they had been launching quarella wars in Uganda, Rwanda and Congo. They were rebels till they became government. when they got to government, most East African countries where destabilised.They are also known for distorting constitutions to favor them in presidency.
- Dinka: They are in both South Sudan and Sudan. in terms of numbers, dinka are one of the largest group of people in East Africa. They are very powerful militarily and have politically dominated South Sudan. They could be the next tribe to dominate East Africa.
- Acholi: Acholi are the cultural heroes of East Africa. They are found in South Sudan and Uganda. In Uganda, they so powerful that they have dominated the politic for decades.
- Lango: Langi are one of the tribes of East Africa that fought independency in Uganda. They dominated East Africa politic for decades.
- Otuho: They are found in south Sudan. They are the first to launch the first war on Arab in the then Sudan. They are culturally strong and militarily powerful. They have dominated the politic of Eastern Equatoria South Sudan and continue to expand their power East Africa wide.
- Anyuak: The most resistant of all tribes are the Anyuak people. For years they had been fighting the mighty Oromo and managed to resist them and maintained their power on their land.
- wolayta: The only small tribe from Western Ethiopia that managed to bring Ethiopia under democracy.
in 2005 south Sudan got independent through round table talks with Sudan in Nairobi. This was so because of serious politicians like Daniel Arab Moi participation. After the peace, South Sudan tried to become friend of Uganda. They lost their leader. In 2013 South Sudan got herself in trouble again. They ran to the politically chocked up Uganda to help mediate them. Nothing so far yield any good fruit. This is because first of all Uganda is fighting herself. I mean all the presidential candidates were once friends, allies, fought one war, took cover of each other. If they are angry this far at the each other how many more are still angry out there that we don't know about. Kenya is run by crooks who can't help South Sudan and they are yet to find real leaders to lead her. The only solution and help South Sudan can get is by running and getting involve with East Africa. Making problem be solved by East Africa at East Africa Headquarters in Arusha Tanzania. There they will find real leaders with experience and free environment of help.
Just within five years, Africa lost two of the most acclaimed leaders
of the continent one dead the other out of power. Both men stayed in
power for decades and has transformed their North African countries from
nothing to a very organized social security, desert to green, from
rebels to government in some cases. Africa missed and will continue to
miss the two leaders. But does the lost of two people change anything
for the better? Libya went totally down and disintegrated into war for
four years and counting. Egypt lost so many lives and properties. Yes,
there are changes. colonel Gaddafi was very great friend to many African
leaders, but he preferred to do business with middle east while extend
Islam while Libya influence to the rest of African countries. He was a
great friend of Iddi Amin and supported him militarily. Hosni put so
many Egyptians to prison and chocked politic of Egypt leading to or
nearly authoritarian rule. Egypt has moved on since then and Egypt some
how considers its self and African country. Libya has two faction of
parties agreeing to sit together and form government. The mistreatment
of dark skinned people in Egypt has reduced dramatically and Libyan are
soon or about to settle and have ever lasting peace. Both Countries are
now working under AU rules and with other African countries. Both men
changed constitutions to fit them and keep the others out and over
stayed in power. Having both men in power was the a mistake that
Africans did not see at time. Five year or less from now, the goods of
having both men out of power will surface.
There is no doubt the oil price has dropped at the pump. That means we have more companies producing oil in large quantities over powering retailers. This is both good news and bad news for consumers. For sure it is cheap at the pump. that means we pay less to have more oil in our gas tanks. But it could also means lower customers because same number of customers buying from a pumped takes longer to buy again and when they buy, they buy it at less money. This might lead to businesses making employees redundant. When one person looses job it affect the other. For example a person working in the oil field pays school fees or buys at the groceries. More oil means that more people have discovered way to make oil faster and cheaply or new sources to make oil. Its all shit right? Oil prices will continue to go down in a long run and more people and companies will continue to come into production and market. The future of oil might become like power(electricity). Every country or group of countries produces their on oil and sell to their customer eliminating imports and exports. That means prices will go down but more people need to be added to oil industry to work. South Sudan, Uganda and Kenya had a plan to build a network or pipes to mass produce oil in Kenya at the sea. It might have started or still on plan, but this will bring in and create more jobs and encourage buying of pipes etc. More oil is a good message to both consumers and producers. In the world of investment, an oil company can invest in new oil company or work together to produce more oil.
Uganda will go to the poll this year to elect their president. Before the election, we decided to run a poll so we know who is the most favourite person to vote for president 2016. Have your say by voting.