- Jo Luo: This people belongs to East African countries of Kenya and Tanzania. They where involve in the fight for independent of East Africa. In Tanzania of course Julius Nyerere and his counter parts from Kenya. For the last 8 years, Jo Luo is been running the world because one of them is in the white house. Luo have much more power than any tribe in East Africa and they are the only tribe to influence the whole wide world.
- KiKuyu: They like to be known as the Entrepreneurs. They had three presidents so far in Kenya than any other tribe ever had. They dominate both politics and business in Kenya and have spread their power East Africa wide.
- Nuer: They are found in both South Sudan and Ethiopia. They have resisted Omoro strength even though their number was very less. In 2013 they were able to take on the whole army of South Sudan SPLA/M and managed to keep their domination in South Sudan.
- Ankole: Ankole are found in western Uganda. Most East African people believes that they are link to Tutsi tribe of burundi and Rwanda. in the 1980s and 1990s they had been launching quarella wars in Uganda, Rwanda and Congo. They were rebels till they became government. when they got to government, most East African countries where destabilised.They are also known for distorting constitutions to favor them in presidency.
- Dinka: They are in both South Sudan and Sudan. in terms of numbers, dinka are one of the largest group of people in East Africa. They are very powerful militarily and have politically dominated South Sudan. They could be the next tribe to dominate East Africa.
- Acholi: Acholi are the cultural heroes of East Africa. They are found in South Sudan and Uganda. In Uganda, they so powerful that they have dominated the politic for decades.
- Lango: Langi are one of the tribes of East Africa that fought independency in Uganda. They dominated East Africa politic for decades.
- Otuho: They are found in south Sudan. They are the first to launch the first war on Arab in the then Sudan. They are culturally strong and militarily powerful. They have dominated the politic of Eastern Equatoria South Sudan and continue to expand their power East Africa wide.
- Anyuak: The most resistant of all tribes are the Anyuak people. For years they had been fighting the mighty Oromo and managed to resist them and maintained their power on their land.
- wolayta: The only small tribe from Western Ethiopia that managed to bring Ethiopia under democracy.
in 2005 south Sudan got independent through round table talks with Sudan in Nairobi. This was so because of serious politicians like Daniel Arab Moi participation. After the peace, South Sudan tried to become friend of Uganda. They lost their leader. In 2013 South Sudan got herself in trouble again. They ran to the politically chocked up Uganda to help mediate them. Nothing so far yield any good fruit. This is because first of all Uganda is fighting herself. I mean all the presidential candidates were once friends, allies, fought one war, took cover of each other. If they are angry this far at the each other how many more are still angry out there that we don't know about. Kenya is run by crooks who can't help South Sudan and they are yet to find real leaders to lead her. The only solution and help South Sudan can get is by running and getting involve with East Africa. Making problem be solved by East Africa at East Africa Headquarters in Arusha Tanzania. There they will find real leaders with experience and free environment of help.
Just within five years, Africa lost two of the most acclaimed leaders
of the continent one dead the other out of power. Both men stayed in
power for decades and has transformed their North African countries from
nothing to a very organized social security, desert to green, from
rebels to government in some cases. Africa missed and will continue to
miss the two leaders. But does the lost of two people change anything
for the better? Libya went totally down and disintegrated into war for
four years and counting. Egypt lost so many lives and properties. Yes,
there are changes. colonel Gaddafi was very great friend to many African
leaders, but he preferred to do business with middle east while extend
Islam while Libya influence to the rest of African countries. He was a
great friend of Iddi Amin and supported him militarily. Hosni put so
many Egyptians to prison and chocked politic of Egypt leading to or
nearly authoritarian rule. Egypt has moved on since then and Egypt some
how considers its self and African country. Libya has two faction of
parties agreeing to sit together and form government. The mistreatment
of dark skinned people in Egypt has reduced dramatically and Libyan are
soon or about to settle and have ever lasting peace. Both Countries are
now working under AU rules and with other African countries. Both men
changed constitutions to fit them and keep the others out and over
stayed in power. Having both men in power was the a mistake that
Africans did not see at time. Five year or less from now, the goods of
having both men out of power will surface.
There is no doubt the oil price has dropped at the pump. That means we have more companies producing oil in large quantities over powering retailers. This is both good news and bad news for consumers. For sure it is cheap at the pump. that means we pay less to have more oil in our gas tanks. But it could also means lower customers because same number of customers buying from a pumped takes longer to buy again and when they buy, they buy it at less money. This might lead to businesses making employees redundant. When one person looses job it affect the other. For example a person working in the oil field pays school fees or buys at the groceries. More oil means that more people have discovered way to make oil faster and cheaply or new sources to make oil. Its all shit right? Oil prices will continue to go down in a long run and more people and companies will continue to come into production and market. The future of oil might become like power(electricity). Every country or group of countries produces their on oil and sell to their customer eliminating imports and exports. That means prices will go down but more people need to be added to oil industry to work. South Sudan, Uganda and Kenya had a plan to build a network or pipes to mass produce oil in Kenya at the sea. It might have started or still on plan, but this will bring in and create more jobs and encourage buying of pipes etc. More oil is a good message to both consumers and producers. In the world of investment, an oil company can invest in new oil company or work together to produce more oil.
Uganda will go to the poll this year to elect their president. Before the election, we decided to run a poll so we know who is the most favourite person to vote for president 2016. Have your say by voting.
Business Plan Prepared: 14/05/2014
Can dak ming/Chan ba mer ki bolo/Dwar mingo am fuo
Business structure: Family
Business location: Home, backyard, county
Date established: 14/05/2014
Business owner(s): Family
Products: I will have to choose from one for the following list
• Big Farming • Fishing
I will sell my product to the following market that is available in my Sub-county, District, Region, country.
3. people of all kinds
4. Other new beginners of same kind in my later years. 5. schools
In my first and second years of business, I should be able to
- meet my potential customers face to face.
- have personal transport
- have customer Portfolio
The Future Vision statement:
Our vision serves as the framework for our Road map and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
- People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality brands that anticipate and satisfy people's desires and needs.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
- Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
- Profit: Maximise long-term return to share owners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
• Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving business.
1. Set up my business
2. earn cash
3. have constant supply of products
4. afford basic needs e.g. food, water, electricity 5. have enough help
1. employ next generation of people in my country
2. build my own house
3. buy my own car/motor bike
4. expand both inside and outside the country
5. Have a personal factory
6. build my own hotel
7. supply animals the other countries
8. become the first millionaire(in terms of Dollars) in my own district and richest in the
9. build accommodation for tourist and people visiting from far place
10.have an office so that animals names are printed for student to see before seeing
1. Outline your planned sales targets.
2. In the first year I intend to keep all my product(Chicken and pigs) 3. In the one year and half I will start selling 5 of the new products
4. sale will increase by 5 after every 3 months after my second year in business.
- Your customers
- Customer demographics
- My business will operate to all ages within Country or region, but will extend outside in the later time.
• My version for the business is to build it to a company size in the future • Employ much more people
- have children
- extends in to different sectors e.g energy, mining, transportation, education etc in the future.
- pay for my children school fees
[What is your business' mission statement? I.e. how will you achieve your vision?]
- It will not be easy to get a loan except I start small and work harder on the business for quick turn out.
- The banks are going to charge me interest, that means if I do not double my effort so I pay
them off quickly, then I will only work for them.
• My health might change, that means making friends with new family early in the business.
Since I have no finance, I will lay my hope on my local leader to help me sign or write me letter of trust so I can get loan from the Bank. My local leaders knows me because they are here with me. When I have all document ready I will take a loan of:
USD 200/KES 17,00/UGX 502,000/ETB 3,903/
Profit forecast loss forecast.
Because this is a start business I will need some basic tools to operate hence, gaining lost before I start. I will need the following tools
1. paying back loan 2. Bike for transport
Poultry: You can quote your price according to your will. I don't really need.
• Buy about 18 hen and 2 crows
• Building small house for the chicken
• Chicken feed
• Buy about 3 pigs(one boars, two sows) • Build a pen
• Feed • Fishing
• Build own boat • Buy net
SOURCES OF INCOME
2. Borrow from member of family
3.Borrow from any business person
4.Borrow from family members
5.Borrow from Lokang Jackson #PissOff
6. Ask someone with a business to expand his/her business in the area you want to operate.