Teleportation, or Teletransportation, is the theoretical transfer of matter or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them . All things everywhere have matter in them being oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen etc. That means through Teletransportation we can transfer human, electrons, hydrogen, oxygen from on location to another based on Quantum physic and Panyikwara. This could be our future solution into energy(electricity) because to produce electricity, we need matters like hydrogen, helium(which acts as a break), nitrogen etc. Hydrogen in particular are abundance through the sun just right above us, but sun reach to us can be affected by position of the earth to the sun during the 24 hours of day, cloud blanketing some parts of earth, snow covering some parts of earth. But earth rotates around on its axis and when that happens it only changes location i.e. When North Atlantic like Europe, and North America are at night either Africa, Australia, Asia or middle east is directly facing sun. In other words, we still have access to hydrogen in that part of the world and we can send those matters to part of the earth at night. My only fear is that because of exponential increase in electrons machines could run out of strength to hold them leading to explode and damaging the earth. But we could also use the stable gasses like helium to keep constants. If we have this sort of energy, we can supply earth uniformly and that will bring an end to grids because electrons can travel outside wires.
January 2016 — Okobi
“If you kill no meat, bring firewood on your way back”, Laboni
Instead of thinking up high, lets create a planet right here on earth. The thinking associated with this planet or piece of land is that once had BUNGA, but the people were few in numbers because of several reasons, their numbers is now high in terms of population and caused or about to cause land degradation e.g. trees absent, soil erosion, water shortage, scarcities of food (fruits or animals) . Now, I’m (you or anyone reading now) a member of this community (ies) or leader for that matter wanting to restore BUNGA back to its originality. Generally, I would try to think that major problems today in this societies or communities could be electricity, food, and unity. Luo in the past lives on the wild for food, electricity etc. We do not need to collate subjects/problems/issues on these matters, but rather solve the outlay of it all. Then, we need communities to have centers. Imagine having a community of hundred or more families with thousands or million people and all have a center. Definitely, there wouldn’t be those who would afford their basic needs and those are not our concern. We want to tackle those that cannot afford their basic needs at this time. Build community centers that solve most public problems equip with modern technologies e.g. dining, laundry, kitchen, storage etc. and use means like solar, generators etc to power them. Now we can put laws and regulation to restrict human destructions on environments including hunting for numbers of years. What do you hope to see? Me I see a moderate BUNGA restoration and all animals back in them.
But where do we get money for doing all these shorts of things? Well, Let’s hope there are people who have enough resources e.g. money wanting to help you (the leader) or somebody is already doing same thing somewhere or group or people put their hands together to do such or write or make it a personal project. You just link up with them. Whatever means you use as long as it solves the problem and the communities are happy with it.
Let’s also think that by the time we finish and are happy with it, other colonies have already left into space. Then we just go get their land and do same thing or follow them wherever they went. Now I hope that does not make us be left behind in the trend of people growth.
- Nubi: Nubi people come from Sudan. There is a very big dispute on where they belonged between the government of Sudan and South Sudan. Both claiming they come from one of the countries. During the Egypt invasion of Sudan, the Nubi migrated to various parts of East Africa. Most of them settled in Uganda. Nubians have Established lots of things and they are mostly know for their Arabi Nubi.
- Swahili: The Swahili people (or Waswahili) are an ethnic and cultural group inhabiting the African Great Lakes region. Members mainly reside on the Swahili Coast, in an area encompassing the Zanzibar archipelago, coastal Kenya, the Tanzania seaboard, and northern Mozambique. Swahili, also known as Kiswahili, is the first language of the Swahili people. It is a lingua franca of the African Great Lakes region and other parts of Southeast Africa, including Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Mozambique, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Luo: Luo as a tribe are in almost all of East Africa. Luo Language is such a powerful language. They like it to be known as international language. They occupy big political positions and are internationally active in most fields.
www.apple.com is working on a way to charge their mobile devices wireless. That means you will be able to walk around your house and do what you want to do while your mobile devices gets charged same way you get access to wireless internet in the house.If www.apple.com solved that problem, they have created a knew way to harness energy. These innovation will go as far as cars and electricity in our house holds usage wireless. Just imagine that we already have wireless internet therefore, we can use same technology (satellites like system) that will harness power which is freely available from the sun and sends that through a system e.g. broadband and hence we get our electricity for house, car, planes and trains and many other usage. We can then Partition it for usage like we do to our internet.
- Laser beam: We can harness enough power from a source then laser beam it to a source that we can use.
- battery storage:
- Nuclear: Is pure hydrogen stored for charging or specific activities.
- satellite system: We have internet and radio satellites that sends signals to a receiver which are right here on with us. We can position a system that store energy and charge another right here with us. This method is good because the sun is always available but because our position to the sun swifts, that makes it difficult to have it at one point for the 24 hours.
Nodding disease affects brain of a person which leads to unstable mentality of the person. Nodding disease problem could have already been solved by zapping the brain of the infected to stimulated memory activities.
The scope of Brain Stimulation extends across the entire field of brain stimulation, including noninvasive and invasive techniques and technologies that alter brain function through the use of electrical, magnetic, radiowave, or focally targeted pharmacologic stimulation
Two Kenyan(kioni and Otieno) were involved in a deep conversations. The topic changed abruptly. "Did you ever talk to any of your X girl friend?", kioni asked Otieno. "No. Because I might have a Y problem", he replied. "why?", she insisted in knowing. "Yes Y. You see in most cases in our lives, we either get both or one of them", he replied. "you see, when we have XY problems then it is such a beautiful thing that we can walk think about them, dream about them, reason about them or sometime we get smiles that lift our days because we get things to reason out and failure to think about", he lovely talked her. She turned to to him and said, "Wow, that is so sweet to here from you". "Don't be glued to such things kioni", Otieno cautioned her.