Social Cohesion Pending
- A Lion killed a Baboon and saved her child.
- Keeping for next meal.
- Too small for a meal now.
- Kid life does not affect any species they are in.
- Group of Baboons united against an Anaconda killing one of them therefore saved him.
- Anaconda should plant plans to eat fruits, leaves, roots, stem, or seedling
- Leave us alone and go kill other breed!
- We are strong and are able to defend and protect each other if we remain many and united.
- Bufalo is locked up in a battle for his life with a Lion. Both were badly wounded hence both lives lived
- Had won my life back and can live at least for now and is likely not dying from him again
- I missed a meal. I need to heal fast or have a long ride into hanger and I am likely to die of it.
- We are both strong. I think he is likely to die and give me my freedom into the wild.
- Congratulator: You are likely to join either of them and remain a danger to another
- righteousness: Wrong way of defence and protection because you have expose the few and small bodied into extinction.
- Luma: Any one else?
- Outsider: Take a glance at all the above problems and whose answer would you used and provide your single own answer to all of them.